Services & Rates
Marketing & Events, Admin & Bookkeeping
Cost-effectiveness is one of the major advantages of using virtual, home-based business services. You will only pay an hourly rate for the time spent on your project, saving the expense of recruitment, training NI, pension, tax, holiday or sick pay that comes with a permanent employee.
I can support you on an ad-hoc, regular or retained basis.
Discounted rates are offered for pre-paid hours. Prices will be mutually agreed prior to starting work. Full terms and conditions and contract will be supplied.
Marketing & Events
Attract and engage with customers, build your brand, manage perceptions and boost sales
- Strategic planning
- General marketing
- Social media planning / scheduling
- Social media content
- Online research and reporting
- Website updates / maintenance (site dependent and subject to available access)
- Liaising with graphic or web designers / printers / sign writers etc
- Evaluating advertising opportunities
- Events planning and delivery
- Project Management
Admin & Bookkeeping
Giving you more hours in the day
- Diary and Email management
- Travel arrangements
- Audio transcription / copy typing from handwritten notes
- Proofreading and editing
- Spreadsheets and databases
- Document / letter / report creation and formatting
- PowerPoint presentation creation
- Internet research including sourcing quotes for good / services etc
- Survey creation and management
- Operational Support
- Invoicing and Credit control
- Expense preparation and collation
Mix & Match
Make a note of the the services you most need, calculate a budget and talk to me about putting together a bespoke plan that will allow you more productive and rewarding time doing what you do best.
As your business grows your plan can be adapted accordingly, to ensure it continues to meets your needs.
A free 30 minute consultation
Let’s chat through how I can help you grow your business